Friday, April 17, 2009

Roadies and TV

This is 1 show I never miss, I don’t watch anything on TV, but roadies. I don’t like the people who participate nor am I fond of maghu, but definitely they’ve got the formula right- to attract the youth. Maybe it’s their tasks, the politics and the battle for survival- the show of raw human nature that is highly exciting!




I’ve watched almost all their seasons, except 2 and 3- which I just got to watch half way. It freaks me out to see the auditions and the way youngsters of our country are so desperate to make it big! Why are all of us wanting a short cut? Why all of us want the glamour world? Are we ready to do something only if it gives us recognition?

All of us have become so shallow! In thinking and in all our actions. I sometimes hate myself for liking the show cause I am watching all fools! Have you seen those girls? That Nhambhavi and PAnmol o whoever of last roadies? What the hell do these girls think of themselves? Asmaan se tapke ho kya? Cheap- that is the word to describe them!


Why can’t we have youth shows where we get to watch young individuals working in making our country a better place?

The same goes for Page 3 reports! So much about those half naked dumb girls! Not a word about hard working, striving people! Why have we become so cheap? We want to see the entire wedding of Abhi- Ash on TV , but don’t care to switch on “The big Fight” of NDTV or some nature related knowledgeable shows of discovery.

And about those K serials? Is this what we want our children to watch and grow up with? I’ve seen so many households watching those 3rd grade serials with their youngsters! Do we care about our future generation or not? We can’t even choose our entertainment- and here, we are expected to choose the right government!


God bless this country and its people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...