Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Give me the wings to fly

Maa, give me the wings to fly!
Maa, let me touch the sky!

Let me have a dream of my own!
And some day in life, its light will be shown!

I only need you by my side ,
Every second, every moment, every tide I ride!

Praise me for my difference,
Please try and see why I am different!

Don’t pull me back, don’t complain, don’t be afraid!
I am too weak now, this is 1st step I just made!!

Without you maa, this struggle is so hard on me.
Every twist, every turn- I fall on my knee.

Help me stand maa, help me fight !
If you stand by me, my destination will be soon in sight!

Give me the wings maa,
The wings of your love! Your faith in me and your support!

Give me the wings,
Let me spread it out and we shall sing,
The sweetest song of success and a dream fulfilling!
You have been my angel always guiding and protecting!

Don’t be shy,
Maa, give me the wings to fly!
Maa, let me touch the sky!

- written by me!

After long long years, i thought i would never write 1.
its basic, no complicated words, but i had to start somewhere!
if you have the inspiration, the thought then words are just the medium to help you write and express!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I dint know u were a poet!:-)
    Congratulations on your very first poetry and looking forward to some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he ha ha ha!
    this is SUCCESS!

    thank u thank u to all my readers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...