Thursday, May 7, 2009

What is a blog

why do we blog? why is each blog different then the other?

are the blogs a continuity or the reflections of 1's personality?
if i take my blog, i write about all the things tht matter to me, my blog is a reflection and a continuity of my personality.

so is di's and sharvani's.

isnt a blog a place to share ideas? if it is used that way, then definately that's a positive use. but i wonder how many really use a blog for the right reasons?

i never knew blogging would be so much fun. i dont understand why i kept myself away from this medium for so long! for some time i wasnt really sure whether i should let myself be free on the web, knowing my style of writing- a bit too free, a bit too revealing! but hey, that's what makes each writer different!

i like this hobby.....i really cannot do without putting something up these days. not necessarily big ideas and big posts with big thinking, even small day to day passing thoughts like this one which i would usually put in my diary makes for a good post!

its so much easier to connect to people this way.
its so much easier to be heard!
so much easier to be creative- nobody to stop you, nobody who'll choose which articles are better and worse.

every school student should be given a project to maintain a blog. wow! if i had that sort of a project i would love it! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...