Friday, June 26, 2009

Wacko Jacko

Today morning I read about Michael Jackson in TOI that he was planning his next shows in great style!

I put on the TV and I read the ticker saying he's dead!

I know he's called the king of POP, and he was- he really was! At a time when I didnt understand or talk in English, everytime his songs would play on MTV, I would run to my TV just to watch him sing and dance to some of the most amazing tunes!

Ofcourse in recent times he's been a part of all the bad news, and the multiple plastic surgeries made him look like a ghost even before his death! ( I've heard he had some skin disease which caused his skin to change its colour and in ordet to correct it, he went through many surgeries!)

I've mixed feelings about this eccentric man, who's a Legend! He's called a "Wacko Jacko" for his maverick living habits- once he slept in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber to slow the aging process, had a cleft put in his chin coz he wanted masculine features! There were various news about him involved in a child sexual abuse!
How much of what is reported in the news is to be believed is a question always unanswered! But its true that he had to let a Strip search done on him for the case!


Well! Let me keep the bad side of this man apart! When I heard of his death, (he was only 50)all I could think of was his amazing music and the great dance moves! He definately was my 1st experience of western pop music...... and till date I love it- Thanks to Michael Jackson! The world is going to surely miss him! and so will I!

1 comment:

  1. My neighbour's son who's in 11 th std is crying because Jackson is dead!

    I cant believe it!

    Jackson is a magician! He'll live on in our hearts through his music!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...