Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Independance Day




I couldnt help but notice, I couldnt help but appreciate this photograph and its underlying lesson- Inspite of all the differences in our religions, casts, opinions..... We Indians belong to 1 big family!

Yes! There are a whole lof of problems that are not addressed and which are making matters worse for our society...... But fighting in the name of religion.... is not a very smart thing to do!!!

Minorities or majorities........Indians 1st!

Happy Independence Day to all My Indian brothers and sisters!!!


Image taken from Today's Times of India.

5 comments:

  1. The photographer has an eye for it!
    V might have cum across something similar to this b4, bt never cared to capture it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I don't remember how I landed here on your blog, but I liked it and somehow thought of suggesting you to read Neelam Prabhu Gaonkar's blog. But hey you are already there! :)
    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx!
    I do read Neelam's Blog, She was my senior in school and my sister's classmate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...