Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lai's Story

I read Kiran's post on his friend Lai who is a brave cancer patient fighting the disease! I felt we need to spread the word about his fight, about his courage....!

Please visit his blog -


"laichinlun - A story of a Cancer fighter

I m 32 yrs old, have a good bright career. At my career most high time, I was diagnosed with nose cancer called NSP, advanced stage with 50% survival percentage.
I m writing this blog to motivate other CANCER patient like me. Cancer is a new begining, not an ending. Continue to read my story....

Feel free to add me to your facebook(lai_1977@yahoo.com). If you know anybody who think they lost hope, recommend them to my blog.
I m a proud cancer patient"


http://laichinlun2.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...