Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Photography Blog

Well! Let me step into a new category , a new creative zone called photography! I havent been much of a photographer ever, I always thought it was too technical, and I still feel so! But I agree that you need an eye to capture great photos.... you need to observe what others ignore! So , even though a camera is a machine, there's always an eye behind the camera which decides what should be clicked, and what is better ignored!

So, hope you'll enjoy what I click!


To start off, I chose this picture, its a caterpillar....... Actually its the one which will soon become a butterfly! I found it on our lemon tree, this little fella has eaten all of the leaves, no lemons grow on it now...... its a breeding ground for butterflies, and once in a few months I always come across this caterpillar before it flies off as a beautiful butterfly!



3 comments:

  1. That little eye like you see, is not the real eye... its just meant to scare away the predators! The real eyes are somewhere near the mouth area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good, esp against the backdrop of the scorpio tire! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...