Friday, September 4, 2009

"Film Making"

One of the most fascinating fields according to me! And I am just loving the process of making one right now!

I dont know exactly when I fell in love with films, nor did I ever think this would become a lifelong passion!

There's no department I am not interested in knowing or learning about- nor any department I dont know anything about! Film making involves so much observation- and I feel everyone and anyone can make one, a film that reflects his/her thought process!

Whether its acting, costumes, direction or art or production..... give me any job and I love to put my flavour in it!

Strange, how I feel about this field! Never have I loved anything or anyone more than this!

Just one prayer to the almighty, let me do this all my life! Let me observe, create, learn and get fascinated with this field till I take my last breath!

4 comments:

  1. yes, this is indeed a very fascinating field. I too love it and try making small videos with old footage and my limited knowledge of movie maker! But I would certainly like to get involved in a proper movie making!
    What film you r working on now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a regional (Goan) film, full 2 hrs types!

    u can start by making short films n send it to d competitions tht r held thruout d world, tht's a very gud way to start! tht's how I started! :)

    n with internet n youtube n vimeo u can share wht u make n get ur talent recognised!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...