Friday, August 27, 2010

Politically Incorrect!

I've been wondering what new topic I want to write about.... I don't want to talk about the supposedly GOOD things today- about changing the society, questioning our outdated traditional values, about the right things to do, to say, to think........It's kind of Boring.......Hmmm...let me talk about something different......let me be politically Incorrect!

There's this poem a friend forwarded me the other day and it got me thinking...


Please Note: With this post I do not mean to encourage doping....nor am I against it!


It's each one's personal choice!
That's it!






Stoners live and stoners die,
but in d end u all get high.
so if in life u dont succeed,
fuck it all n smoke sum weed.
sex,drugs n rock n roll.
speed, weed n birth control.
life's a bitch n then u die,
so fuck it all n lets get high..
I'm sayin this poem to make a point,
life's a bitch without a joint.
weed is a plant that grows in the ground,
If god dint like it, it wouldnt be found.
so tell all Do's who don't get high
2 shut d fuck up n giv it fuckin a try

n say,

"M FLYING HIGH!"






Well!

I was taught that smoking, drinking, drugs is a bad thing to do and people who do all of that should be kept far away. It's like a taboo in the society that I live in to talk openly about topics like these. Surprisingly in my exprience of life, I found that when you meet people, all that really matters is how pure their soul is, how good they are by heart.....it doesn't really matter whether they are dopers or not because I've some awesome friends who dope and I wouldn't let go of them for whatever reason!


There was a time I thought highly about people who never drink or smoke or don't have any addictions.......but well! A person needs to have human qualities to be respected....everything else comes later.


I did argue with my doper friends to quit doping, that they are blowing up their lives and health and money.....And then suddenly I thought about my cousin brother who died in an accident a few years back...he was all of 25 or 26 I guess.......and then I thought about life, about respecting it, treating it right! Does it really matter??

Now I think, all that matters, is what makes you happy....Nothing comes with guarantees... so as long as you live, live your way, with your rules and as they say- Fuck it all if "The Right Thinking People" don't like it! To hell with them!



When you get just one shot at life,

Why not experience getting a High?

Why not spread wings and fly?

Why not love truly, get hurt and cry?

Why not take a risk sharing a secret?

Why not believe you can find your soul mate?

Why not laugh the deepest laughter?

Why not be your own Master?

Why not make a mistake once in a while?

Why not fall down , get up and have a smile?

Why not commit a small sin?

Why not get a bit naughty and mean?

When you get just one shot at life,

Get out there and add some spice!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm .. that got me thinking. You hit the nail in the head when you said that to be respected as a human, one needs to have human qualities in the first place. I agree, too, that what matters is how the person is on the inside - not what the person drinks or smokes.

    I do believe, though, that a line needs to be drawn whatever the case. So as long as a person knows and respects my line, I will reciprocate.

    The poem at the end of this post is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a link to this is going to be my gmail status line today! So u know what it means! I have noted the point! :)

    and on technical front, i would have liked this post to end with 'Get out there and add some spice!'

    u could have shifted the statutory warning to very beginning instead.... to leave ur reader thinking inn the end.....
    :)
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking post!!
    Totally agree with your points on humane qualities and generalization/ labeling of people with certain habits. Do whatever the heck you want with your life so long you limit the aftermath to yourself and don't violate any trust or boundary. But we all know that rarely happens. Don't mistake lapse of judgment and bad decision with freedom of choice and certainly not 'experience'. They are not interchangeable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....
    I agree with you.

    I don't consider doping a lapse of judgement....
    I need more time on this issue...maybe when i grow a bit older i will have a better understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...