Monday, August 30, 2010

U N I ( Part 2)

Location: Hospital Cafetaria

Krupal ordered for 2 coffees as they sat down in a dirty corner.

" There's a CCD across the street, you could have taken me out for a coffee there!"
Krupal looked around , " Why? What's wrong with this place?"
"Don't you have functional eyes and nose? Don't you see and smell?"
" I find it to be fine!"
" I find it dirty, unclean, unkept!"
" We could appoint you as some manager to look after the cleanliness of the hospital.... what's your qualification between?"
" I am a MBA..."
" Aha! Perfect!"
" In Finance!" She finished rolling her eyes, " What's up with you?"
He looked down at himself and looked back at her, " Guess...Nothing!"
She couldn't believe him....He was getting on to her nerves......he had blackmailed her, bossed over her and now he was grossing her out! And she had to put up with him just because her job was on the line,the golden opportunity was on the line.....the opportunity that she had been waiting for the past 1 year......She could not let that go, no.....no matter what happens, she wouldn't let that slip off from her hands... she kept telling herself these sentences repeatedly...he was enjoying looking at her....the coffees came!

He picked up his glass and sipped it, she did not move.

" Alright...what do you want from me?" She spoke out.
" I can't believe you are asking me this question after my last response!"
" What would you take to keep your fucking mouth shut?" She was angry but she kept her voice low.
" A date with you."
" Where? When? Just one date ...and we are done with this....okay?"
" One date and we are done with it!"
She picked up her coffee and sipped it.
" It's better than the one's in CCD, isn't it?" he asked.
" I am not going to a shady place for our date!"
" Where do you want to go?"
" Hmmm....." and before she could answer,
" No! I will decide that!" He had spoken again! Dominated again!
She opened her mouth to say something...
" I will decide...." He stressed his words...
" Fine!" She stressed hers!

They finished their coffee in silence. She was glad he did not say anything else, but she was extremely irritated and uncomfortable with his stare that was stuck on her the whole time.

As I've already mentioned in my comment, Krupal looks a bit like Virat Kohli....smart.....and more than his looks, its really that attitude of his that makes him.....what can I say... Impressive!!

and Juhi..... I can tell you what she looks like only if someone asks for it ;-)

She shot up the instant she finished her coffee.
" Your number ma'am!"
She instantly told it to him...no hassles, no more questions!
" I'll call you!" He said.
" Of course!" She replied with a fake smile.
She walked out angrily, like a tigress...like how models walk on international ramps, angry, sexy, and undoubtedly unmissable!

( To be continued......)

5 comments:

  1. ok... i'm asking what does juhi look like? a bit help to picture it pls...
    in my imagination thou, she looked like Priyanka chopra, for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think how either of them look has got anything to do with the story .. but I'm not gonna let the opportunity pass to put my imagination to test :P

    so ya go ahead .. paint a picture of Juhi for us..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey wow… I am looking forward for their date ...one small suggestion..I felt interrupted in line when u have started with part "As I've already mentioned ..." U could have embedded this part in story itself .Its like I was actually seeing them in front of me and suddenly I realized it is just a blog I am reading..  ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm......well!
    What if I tell u Dr. Krupal n Juhi are people I do know personally.....its not just a blog story....

    In part 3, I'll tell you who Juhi is....as I know her....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of agree with Muks. You dint have to put "As I've already mentioned". It kinda interrupted the flow for me too. It would have looked better in 3rd person. You can stay out of their picture for the moment ;-). Let the story be just about Krupal and Juhi :-).
    But overall, good narration so far. It has kept my interest alive at least!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...