Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Dear Blog!

Dearest Sincro Station,

Your mommy is too busy to care, sorry, I forgot your birthday!
On 7th April you became 2 years old!

I still remember that day when you were born. I don't think I ever shared that story with you. I was young and restless, trapped and in pain. I wanted to express, I wanted to scream and shout and run and hide and never ever let anybody catch me, never ever let anybody hurt me.....but it was too difficult at that time to just be myself and come out in the open and tell the world, "Look... this is me! You like it or not, I don't give a shit about what you think!"

At that time my words were  limited to my diary, and they were a tearful story of the caging of my soul!  It was Sharvani, my best friend who introduced me to the world of blogging. She had her own blog, my sister too has her own blog, but somehow I was too scared to start one, too doubtful about what I should write?

"Write anything you want!"
Sharvani showed me what she wrote, what di wrote, what some other random unknown people wrote....

I thought and thought that whole night.
The next morning at 8 am, I had my Bharatnatyam class and that's where I found my 1st blog post "Guru".

Thanks to the solid support of friends and faithful readers,I got a good response and I kept writing, experimenting, being myself and opening up to the world.

Sometimes I didn't know what to do with you...I was confused, I was lost. But most of the times, you have been the reason for making many of my days, you have been the reason for boosting my confidence and my imagination and the reason for me to keep my faith in my dreams!

Today, after 2 years, you have become such an important part of my life, that even after cutting every other connection to the virtual world , I couldn't stop caring for you, you are mine, and there's no-one better than me who can nurture you.

I hope you grow up, slowly and steadily and I hope we will make a wonderful team who can entertain ourselves and the world!

Wish you a very Happy Birthday SS!

Thanks to the almighty: i.e Blogger, for giving me this wonderful experience!

Love you always,
Muuaahh!

Mommy J

P.S: As a Birthday Present , I will gift you a new look, and I hope you will like it!

A Note For the Readers

Dear Readers,

If you can help me out with a new look, new template , an exciting new widget maybe, i would really be thankful because I'm really bad with these sort of technical things.

I'm waiting for your suggestions and comments, so that I can gift my baby the look as soon as possible :-)

Love

J

10 comments:

  1. Janmadin ki badhai ho :)

    Here are my suggestions, though ur blog is plain and boring, it's easy to read. When you go for a new template, make sure you stick to the white background as your posts are mainly text based.

    As for widgets, maybe give out a bit more info on the 'about me' page...many readers would want to know more about their author :)

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey great goin..wishing ur baby happie budday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose you could use Disqus for comments and trackbacks - And Too many widgets are distracting.

    I am web-designer, I suppose I could help.

    Oh and Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for your wishes and your suggestions.
    I will definitely use your suggestions and try to experiment a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember it too... I showed you how to start and then told u to put up something. Din't know if you wud!
    But two day later, i remember thinking, 'let me go n chk if she' put up anything at all' and Voila! there were 8 posts on your blog.
    I was shocked and delighted.
    Its been a great journey, can't believe its been 2 years already.
    keep it going... u were always gd at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sim!
    If I am not wrong , it was the same day you lost your 3rd o sumthin mobile set.

    So do u like d new template? Ppl here r sayin its a bit too colorful for my kind of writing, bt i was too bored with d black n white pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sincro Station,
    Many many happy returns of the day :-)

    hey,
    The current template doesn't look that great, it doesn't get well with the great contents of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am experimenting. Over the next few days, everything is going to change a dozen times till I'm really happy with the output. Thanks for the feedback, I'll check out some new templates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey happy b'day Sincro station!
    keep writing.... u r good! :)
    and change this this template! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. But I want some color to my blog :-(
    I know this is a bit too kindergarten-like....m still in search for d perfect color combo for my writing style. What colors do u think suit my writing, apart frm black,white n grey shades?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...