Saturday, September 22, 2012

Some day, in the near future....

Some day, in the near future, I will invite all the amazing friends I've made over the past few years, especially those I have telephonic conversations and discussions with, from places far away, to come and spend an evening with me.....an evening that extends into the night and we should chat until morning, by the sea, on a lovely calm Goan beach....

This has been a recurring wish, and a dream too.

Nothing excites me more than to have the deepest conversations with a seeming stranger, nothing amazes more than seeing such friendships grow over time and experience the meeting of the minds...

Hoping the years to come bring into my life more wonderful people I can talk to and connect to.

1 comment:

  1. Very true Janaki.......
    I would be lying if I say I dont share the same feeling.........:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...