Sunday, October 20, 2024

Welcome 40’s!

What's so good about getting old?

 I feel better, calmer ,more peaceful now than ever before. 

There is more understanding about myself and my likes and dislikes and my trigger points so I can navigate my life better than ever. 

 My communication with my body has improved. She tells me what she needs and what doesn't sit right with her and I listen. 

 The best part is really not having to listen to parents and other adults who tell you that they know better. No thank you very much. This is my life, I want to figure it out my way. I want to ride my car the way I like. 

 The hormones have settled. 

 All those different things I wanted to try out- climb a mountain, make a film, write a story, work for a company, practice law, have boyfriends- many boyfriends, marry- divorce- then marry once again...all those crazy stupid desires are met. 

 Now all I want to do, is sit by my window, read and write, cook, play with my cats and live a peaceful and joyful life with my husband.

 Aah! That's heaven! 

 I have been quite lucky for having a chance to do everything I wanted to do whenever I wanted to do it. There was nothing stopping me, except my own limitations. Of course there are still many things that keep my super busy. 

 I want to be more consistent with my sadhana and writing routine. I want to get back to MMA training- but I don't know whether MMA and my sadhana align, let's see. 


 There are a lot more things I do not wish to do anymore:

 1. Working at or for a NGO 
 2. Working for a law firm or at an advocate's office 
 3. Traveling every now and then. Once in a few years maybe okay, depends. Definitely not a stressful trip with people where you see several places and click a lot of pictures.
 4. Dress up! Yo! I love my pyjamas too much! 
5. Rescue and adopt any more animals. 
6. Alcohol. 
7. Non-veg food
8. Attend parties. A big no unless I really love the host.
 9. Watch movies with Ranbir Kapoor in it. 

 For now, I love my peaceful existence in Comba. 
Love to sit at the many windows of my house - in the East, West and North and connect with the sky. I definitely want to get back to blogging. Nothing special, just an extension of my diary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...